Working with You
Our Point of Difference
We provide delivery of business improvement across the full lifecycle – from strategic planning… to business analysis, business process engineering, business operational risk management surrounding quality, safety and the environment, procurement, project delivery and project governance. This benefits your organisation now and into the future, with more stable and cost-effective management and information systems.
Our internal Quality Management System is fully aligned with ISO 9001:2016 and has been assessed as a Quality Assured supplier to Queensland Government. We actively seek to continually improve our processes and delivery methods to ensure that our clients are consistently receiving a high quality service.
Our consultants are all certified professionals provided with research facilities, online and classroom based courses and ample opportunity and resources to keep their skills and qualifications up to date. This provides our clients with reassurance that the information and advice they are receiving is based upon well researched, current and qualified expertise.
Clarity has a simple and practical approach to our project delivery:
Using this approach we hope to become your trusted AIDE and journey with you and your business as it grows and prospers.
Our Accreditations, Associations and Memberships:
- Clarity is an accredited GITC supplier (Q-4429)
- Clarity is a member of the Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)
- Clarity has membership in the Australia Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Clarity is a member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Clarity is registered as a QLD Government Assured Supplier (Q-Assure # 10970)
- Clarity is listed as an approved supplier on the Local Buy panel
- Clarity is listed on the Qld Government ICT Consulting panel
- Clarity is listed on the Qld Government ICT contracting panel