Work Health and Safety Consulting
Are you grappling with the challenge of improving safety for your workers and contractors?
Are you aware of your obligations under the new harmonised Work Health and Safety (WHS) Legislation?
Do you know where your key compliance gaps are and how to practically address these?
Clarity has the skill to assist with all your WHS requirements. Our consultants are experienced in the analysis and interpretation of legislation, codes of practice and standards relevant to mining, construction, transport and manufacturing. Our goal is to provide our clients with practical, compliant and easy to use WHS systems. The following sections aim to provide you with handy links and an overview of what to expect should you engage with Clarity.
Emergency Response Planning
As an integral componant of our Workplace Health and Safety services, Clarity’s clients are also finding it useful for us to bring practical advice and solutions that protect their businesses in the event of an emergency or an extended business disruption. Clarity has expertise in worker safety, emergency planning and business continuity planning employing experienced ex military and emergency services staff and accredited trainers.
In summary Clarity can provide the
- Assess your current
- Emergency Response Arrangements against current relevant legislation
- Provide a gap analysis of Legislative compliance to establish
current exposure(s) to statutory risk(s);
- Work with your business to address any gaps including e.g. temporary traffic
management arrangements, fire safety / fire protection and emergency
arrangements in accordance with As 3745 AND as 1851 (various).
- Where necessary provide you with templates, tools, and process documentation
- Provide ongoing support to ensure you are always working under current compliance requirements – Reducing your exposure!
Call Clarity Business & IT Solutions for a free 1-hour WH&S consultation, where we will go through your immediate challenges and plan your approach to meeting WH&S obligations.
For a comprehensive overview of the new harmonised legislation
- Queensland – http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/workplace/law/whslaws/legislation/index.htm or
- NSW – http://www.workcover.nsw.gov.au/newlegislation2012/Pages/default.aspx
An excellent overview and video to understand executive offices obligations under the new WH&S Laws can be found at
Should you choose to engage with clarity an outline of our consulting approach can be found on the How We Work page.