Managing Business Risk
Clarity Business and IT Solutions consultants are able to meet with you to assess your business and operational risks and the challenges of meeting the requirements of the new harmonised national work health and safety requirements. Some questions for you to consider:
- Is everyone in your business aware of their responsibilities under the new work health and safety laws?
- Do you have a work health safety policy?
- Have you appointed a work health safety representative or a work safety committee?
- Are there any potential injury or work hazard risks that you are concerned about?
- Has every aspect of business and operational risk been assessed and action taken to eliminate or
- Are regular meetings held with workers and managers to discuss risks and work health and
- Do you have an induction process to ensure the safe transition of new employees to the
Clarity Business and IT Solutions provides a comprehensive work health and safety management system and expert consultancy services in Work Place Health and Safety, Environmental Risk Management and Emergency Repsonse Planning to support our clients.
Clarity has delivered great value outcomes for private, not for profit, and government organisations in managing the procurement of Information and Communications Technology solutions.
Procurement is approached strategically, thus achieving compliance with regulatory standards, along with better value for money for the organisation. We define and prioritise the business requirements and analyze the options available taking into the current trends and market research. This approach provides a better understanding of the solutions presented and delivers greater leverage for negotiations with ICT solutions vendors.