Integrated Management Systems
The safety of your workers, the environment and quality is paramount!
No one disputes your commitment to that.
However keeping your Health Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) Management Systems up to date, compliant with legislative changes and easy for your workers to use can, at times, seem overwhelming.
Clarity’s HSEQ Advisory Service allows you to focus on your business confident that your systems support your commitment to quality, safety & the environment.
What do we do?
Our qualified staff are able to provide the following Business Risk Management Services:
- On site auditing of your current HSEQ systems (includes a gap analysis, broad based risk register and an implementation action plan)
- Design and implementation of HSEQ Management Systems
- Development of quality and compliant HSEQ management policies and procedures
- Ongoing maintenance of your HSEQ Management System to cater for changes in the legislation, contractual obligations, working environment and workers activities
This gives you control over your business, prepares it for growth and provides you peace of mind!
Our services cover the full range of HSEQ components:
- Work Health Safety
- Environmental Risk Management
- Emergency Response Management
- Quality Management
Clarity can tailor a HSEQ Management System for your business that is compliant, appropriate for your industry and easy to use.
How can we help you?
Whether you just want to check your current compliance, provide your staff with appropriate training, develop effective emergency arrangements or implement a full HSEQ management system, Clarity has the people and the skills available to provide you with confidence.
All of our auditing tools, procedures and forms are based around relevant legislative Acts and Australian standards such as:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management Systems
- ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- WHS Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- AS 3745-2010 – Planning for Emergencies in Facilities
- Building Fire Safety Regulations (2008)
So you can be sure it is right!
Take advantage of our Very Special, Very Limited offer of a Free Risk Assessment Consultation (Valued at $320) where we can discuss your specific concerns relating to your HSEQ Management systems.
Book your appointment in with Julie today! Don’t miss this very limited opportunity!